11.1 fl oz VINUT OEM Carrot Juice Drink
EU ORGANIC, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, ISO, USDA ORGANIC
NAM VIET Foods & Beverage Company Limited
|Minimum Order Quantity||
20 -25 Days after confirm the order
L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal
free sample available
Keep in a cool, dry place
300 Twenty-Foot Container per month
Free Product Customization
- Customized logo
- Customized packaging
- Graphic customization
- Formula customization
11.1 fl oz VINUT OEM Carrot Juice Drink never from concentrate, squeezed from real juice, no added sugar, no preservatives. This is the perfect feel-good drink to quench your thirst and strengthen your health.
Carrots are an excellent source of vitamins, nutrients, and fiber. But you don’t have to eat carrots to receive these nutritional benefits. Drinking carrot juice is an easy way to add carrots to your diet. Here are eight reasons why you should add carrot juice to your diet.
1. Increased metabolism
Since carrot juice is filling and low in calories, substituting this juice and ditching sodas and other sugary beverages can help you drop pounds faster.
Carrot juice also increases bile secretion, which can increase metabolism. the rate at which your body converts energy into food. Bile is a fluid that breaks down fat. According to? a studyfrom 2006, an increase in bile flow revved up the metabolism and increased weight loss in lab rats. It could produce a similar outcome in humans.
2. Stronger vision
It?s often said that eating carrots is good for your eyes. It turns out there?s truth behind this claim. Carrot juice is a good source of beta-carotene, a type of vitamin A, which is one of the most powerful antioxidants.
Vitamin A helps protect the surface of the eye and contributes to strong vision. Drinking carrot juice can ward off various eye disorders, such as macular degeneration, cataracts, and blindness. Carrots also contain lutein, which is an antioxidant that protects the eye from damaging light. A 1994?study?found that lutein was linked to a reduced risk for?macular degeneration, an eye disorder that causes vision loss.
3. Improved skin disorders
If you have a history of skin problems, such as rashes or psoriasis, adding carrot juice to your diet may improve the appearance of your skin. Carrots contain vitamin C, which has healing properties. It helps skin recover faster from external wounds and trauma. Beta-carotene in carrots also reduces skin inflammation, which speeds the healing process.
4. Boosted immune system
A cold or the flu can stick around for one or two weeks, making it difficult (or impossible) to go to work or school. To strengthen your immune system and help your body fight off infections, add carrot juice to your daily diet and maintain your physical health.
Carrots contain antioxidants, which help your body fight free radicals, cell damage, and inflammation. Vitamin C in carrot juice also provides an immune system boost, helping you get through cold and flu season.
5. Reduced cancer risk
Cancer develops when abnormal cells form and multiply uncontrollably. Since antioxidants help stop cell damage, carrot juice may offer protection against various types of cancers.
In?one study, carrot juice extract used for 72 hours in the treatment of leukemia cells and non-tumor control cells induced cell death and stopped the progression of the disease. This suggests that carrots may contain effective bioactive chemicals for treating leukemia. Another?study?of younger men found that a diet rich in beta-carotene may offer protection against?prostate cancer.
6. Lowered cholesterol
If you?re having trouble controlling your cholesterol, or if you want to control your cholesterol without?medication, consider adding carrot juice to your diet. As an excellent source of?potassium, carrot juice can help you maintain a healthy cholesterol level. Lower cholesterol levels reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke. Talk to your doctor before stopping any prescription medications.
7. Healthier pregnancy
Drinking carrot juice is also beneficial during and after pregnancy because it?s full of?calcium, folate, potassium, magnesium, and of course vitamin A. Calcium helps your fetus develop strong bones and cartilage, while folate prevents birth defects. According to the?American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists?(ACOG), pregnant and breastfeeding women need 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day.
Vitamin C and vitamin A in carrot juice also act as powerful antioxidants in pregnancy. These vitamins protect both mother and fetus from free radicals, and give both an immune system boost that lower the risk of infections.
8. Strengthened brain function
Beta-carotene in carrot juice may also improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of age-related memory problems and dementia. Oxidative stress is linked to brain cell damage and occurs when brain and nerve cells can?t regenerate. This weakens nerve signaling and reduces cognitive function. However, beta-carotene in carrots may strengthen brain function and improve memory.
We provide OEM/ODM/Private label beverage manufacturing services. Developing just the right taste for your market and customers. Quality-proof product control. Flexible production capacity with short lead time. Competitive price vs product value
- Vinut has been developing OEM/ODM products for many years. Our dedicated Research and Development team closely follows developing global trends in the health food markets in Europe, America, and Asia to ensure we can introduce the latest products for customer needs and requirements.
- Vinut has also collaborated with well-known international firms using our integrated one-stop OEM/ODM services to produce and manufacture the best products with excellent services.
- The process from consultation and getting an idea to finish, we always actively contact with customers to update the operation status and receive feedback from customers during the use of products and services. From that point of view, the process of providing timely support brings satisfaction to customers. Keep up to date on the latest products, services, and incentives.
Other products that we provide:
Diversify products and flavors, never from concentrate, no added sugar, real fruit juice, natural juice only.
- Fruit Juice: real fruit juice, fresh fruit juice, mixed fruit juice, best fruit juice, keto Pepe juice fruit,…
- Aloe vera juice: original aloe vera drink, aloe vera drink, aloe vera with flavor fruit, best aloe vera juice,…
- Basil seed drink: basil seed drink, basil seed drink with fruit juice…
- Chia seed drink: chia seed drink, chia seed drink with flavor fruit…
- Coconut: coconut milk, original coconut water, coconut water with flavor fruit, coconut water for kids…
- Energy drink: energy drink with flavor, energy drink zero sugar, healthy energy drink, healthy zero sugar mix energy,…
- Juice milk: juice milk with fruit juice, healthy milk drink…
- Non-alcoholic beer: premium non-alcoholic beer, non-alcoholic beer with flavor fruit…
- Sparkling water: sparkling beverages, sparkling water with flavor fruit, healthy sparkling water, sparkling soft drinks…
- VietNam coffee drinks: free sugar, vanilla, matcha, latte, cappuccino, aloe vera,… fruit juice coffee.